Makes 16 ballzz // Prep 30 min //Cook 0 min // Calories per ball 88.3 // 3 g protein per ball
- 80 g oats
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp flax
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 130 g peanut butter
- 80 ml maple syrup
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl first.
- Then add the peanut butter and maple syrup and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Put in fridge for 30 minutes
- Then roll into bite sized amounts.
- Optional step is to roll them in desiccated coconut so they look less like little poops lol
- Store in the fridge, they last for up to a week maximum.