Serves 2-3 // Prep 15 min // Cook 10 min // Calories per serving 889.3 // Protein 18.1 g
• 1 pack of vacuum beetroot (diced or grated)
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• 400g whole-wheat pasta (or white bow pasta)
• 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 2/3 tub of Oatly Fraïche
• Violife parmesan cheese to taste
• Toasted walnuts (chopped)
• Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
• Heat oil in separate pan, sauté garlic for a few minutes on medium heat.
• Add the beetroot and sauté for a further few minutes.
• Add the lemon juice, some black pepper and mix well.
• Take off the heat and stir in oatly fraiche and v-parmesan to taste.
• Put back on heat for 2-3 mins if needed.
• Spoon the creamy beetroot sauce over the pasta and top with the toasted walnuts and extra v-parmesan.