Serves 2-3 //Prep 5 min //Cook 10 min //Calories per serving 850 // Protein 27.9 g
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp paprika (smoked paprika if ur feelin feisty)
- 2-3 tbsp nooch
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 60g (1/2 cup) of ground almonds
- 200g spinach
- Plus serving of brown rice approx. 100 g
- Cook rice according to instructions or use easy packet rice to save time.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan on medium heat and the crushed garlic.
- Meanwhile, roughly dice the red onion and add to the pan to cook down for a minute or 2.
- Add all the spices, nooch and tomato purée and mix.
- Add the chickpeas, coconut milk and vegetable stock and cook on a med-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add ground almonds and stir, cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Take off the heat and stir through the spinach.